Tuesday, September 9, 2008

No comment


Why you?
Why I felt that You are weak,
What happened to you?
Do you have any problem?
Where is the past "You"?
Why you became like this?
Any problems?
How come you look so mourn?
How come you look so sad?
Where is Your laughter?
I miss it so much!!!!

If I can be strong,
I will be strong.
If I can be happy,
I will be happy.
If i can be more understanding,
I will be the one who understand everything.
If i can laugh always,
I will laugh everyday.
If i the time can stop,
I also will hope the time stop now.
But if I can stop the time,
I will stop it immediately,
I dun wan to face ANYMORE.

1 comment:

Kai Xin@ShayLee said...

Erm...~..something happened??..
well,i'm not going to ask a lot here..just If u feel that you wanna find someone to talk to,i'm here for you~^^...just be optimistic.God has His own reason on what he did~...jia you!