Tuesday, December 16, 2008

GOD is always the Amazing One!!!!!

Hehe... finally I got a cute background for my blog...
Now I'm using Christmas background for December,
as Christmas is around the corner.....
Yeah.. Quite excited about this year Christmas... Looking forward for this year Christmas celebration...hehe....
_________________________
Overcomer Christmas Celebration

Joel, me and Lilian
Lilian and I

Theme for 2008 Overcomer Christmas party is: Sporty Christmas
Taken these photo after the youth Christmas party celebration...
Overcomer Christmas party had passed yesterday, I think it is the first time took picture with Lilian....
This year quite happy,
as Natalie blog said,
most of my friend we invited had shown up at the party....
Thank God that everything goes well.... I get a good response from people.....
I'm very happy and touch too...
Thank for everyone who came, and I love u God... U always the amazing one...

No comments: