Tuesday, August 11, 2009

No enough time



Today I was having English exam...
quite sad, cause I could not finish...
As usual I will write the essay with pencil then use blue pen to write it back..
The time past so fast just I realised..
I havent start using my blue pen to write it back
normally I still have time to write and check it,
but this time... even write back with blue pen also cannot...
This is my first time past up essay with pencil,
I cannot imagine what my English teacher will say about,
I dun think she can accept the paper...
Report? feel that I wrote the wrong format!!
Nevermind la, just alert next time...
Today is hot, sleep till all sweat...
cause I just open fan..
If air corn, I will be flu... weak immune system...
and now I know sleep can help us to prevent Obesity...
so sleep more...

4 comments:

natalie said...

hey hey!! we use the same method..i also use pencil to write then use pen to cover it n the jz rub the pencil..haha..quite waste time also..so u have to manage ur time lor!hehe...i have no time to sleep MORE**

Mad Mad =) said...

wahh... know then i know u like this do ur essay de wor.. really waste time la.. but for neat and nice... so i do like this.. but haizzz... this time no time to rewrite back... dunno what the teacher will do!!!! so worried... Hmmmm......

Fonman said...

Qiu Yen Me also Pencil

natalie said...

haha..for me is more got 安全感~dun worry dy la..jz try harder n write faster on ur next paper..