Monday, September 21, 2009

想念



( Two cute giant dog) Is really a giant dog!

( Rambutan)
Today morning,
went to visit my father's friend and my relative house...
Hmmm.. quite boring, just eat only, but I like some of their kuih-muih... 赞
After my relative house, then my daddy decided to go back take a look my old house!
There is plenty of rambutan.... Wuuu.. all red red de!
Suddenly miss the house so much...
I still tell my brother...
Madeline: Wuuu.. miss this house so much suddenly, last time we kept complaint about it..
Melvin: ya lo, sigh!
I know why my brother like it so much...
cause got basketball court.. last time he dun play,
so he do not have any feeling....
For me, I miss the big compound of this home,
I miss because i stay there at least 12 years!
I miss because there is many memory there!
I miss because can do many activities there!
I miss because if i still there, my dog (blackie) will not die!
I still remember last time there was many of those red red de worm...
every time before sleep, my sister and I will look very carefully...
Miss all the moment...