Monday, April 4, 2011

我不想让她失望

OhMan, tomorrow business law exam. Just finish accounting exam and now business law.

Really so tired! Business unlike accounting, just need to know the formulate. Business Law have many term need to memories and apply in exam. 很不一样的!So scare tomorrow. But tomorrow will be my first time taking exam at night! so cool! after that I need to rush my BIS assignment which due at this friday 11.59 PM. Going to crazy soon... I need something to release my stress! back to business law topic, just like what i share my testimonial in my cell group, I really thanks God that I have a very good good good teacher, i do not know how to describe this teacher, but she is super super duper duper good. She is the teacher that I met who very care about her student. I super duper thankful have this teacher in this subject. In fact, this subject is very hard, but she put alot of effort to let us understand and teach us the way to under.!!! ^^

k, i need to go to do my revision. 我不想让她失望。

No comments: