Monday, October 27, 2008

Yesterday met up with my this KK friend,
met him up at church,
then after service we went to uk have our lunch and brougth him to youth...
He is a very funny and sanguine guy....
many thing to talk!
Happy to meet him....
hope u have wonderful time in Labuan!
At night, we went out with him...
To watch movie with him...
We watch a that movie that show at upstair...
that movie very nice la... super nice...
funny, scary, interesting and hectic....
Have a nice day
__________________________________________________________
I gonna go back to my exam life again~~
Have two weeks to go!!!!!
Is two weeks la.... Have 36 moral value have to memorise again (Moral), Chemistry, Add math, Math, Sejarah 1, Bi 1, Pjk and Psk to go again... Gonna work harder... Will not update maybe 1 week...
Besides that, i still got basketball competition this week... I really hope that I can do my best in this competition, I very fall short of basketball... Father Lord, Please help me in this game, prevent people injure from this game, and everything will be smooth....