Thursday, May 21, 2009

Viwawa-ing




Finally, can rest for a while...
Hmm.. still left add math, Biology and Chemistry paper..
Three more days can go...
then holiday...
I waiting for the day to come..
It is quite a long time I did not hang out with friend although Labuan no where no hang...
I miss the day with friend going out...
This few day duo to exam, I have panda eye..
Just need some rest after exam...
AND I'M SO SAD, I CANNOT GO KK, TO SEE JOLIN..
I DO REALLY WAN TO SEE HER...
HER EFFORT LET ME THINK THANK THAT
SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN FOR ME...
SO SAD... HOPE SOMEONE CAN VIDEO FOR ME AND TAKE PICTURE..

Today have this as my lunch...
I feel fat when I eat thiss..
but it is so so so so nice
watch gossip girl today,
episode 23 and 24..
season 2 end... Wish to see season 3..
and i also watch American Top Model
Viwawa-ing...

No comments: