Friday, May 1, 2009

Today is Labour day!
Labour day= shcool holiday
So good can rest at home,
no need to go school..
Felt tired recently,
many homeworks have not finish yet..
Now came a Add Math folio again...
plus exam is around the corner..
I really dunno how to manage my time?
Haizz... something felt tired then dun wan study.
How can I do this?
But I will try my best do to everything.
The importance is to have discipline..
then everything will be ok...
God bless me and help me!
___________________
Tonight my brother is going to have performance dance..
I am wondering what he will dance!
I must go and see...
How bad am I as a sister?
but glad that he dare la....
If for me, I sure not dare...
Since I young, I scare to perform in front of many people,
I shared this with my cousin too..
HOW BRAVE MY BROTHER *clap clap

No comments: