Friday, May 23, 2008

Holiday!!!

My holiday started today!
although is start on monday
as for me,
today is cuti liao lu~~~~
very happy,
no need to care so much about study liao..
can relax more....
more 3 days,
going to left labuan leh...
as holiday or school trip la,
but is the same lah...
YEAH !!!!


Today, i go to ru ying's house...
actually wanna spent more time with frend,
but suddenly li wan say cannot come...
got exam...
then xin yi leh,
told me got business to do...
call vivian le,
she said no car...
then kai xin le,
veli good,
at house do bread for us...
say truely,
it quite nice lah..
coz u use ur heart to do for us....
tq u so much ya!!!
kwang ling also have to go school....
so juz left me ALONE go her house
but at last still can spent time with frend la...
but when we went to uk,
so happy tat we 2 no need so lonely liao,
meet kwang ling, li wan, and chen hui ting,
then we had our lunch together!!!
keke....
then go ttn,
1:30 pm.
then after finish ttn,
go mpl training basketball...
Think wat is happening to me?
hahahaha...
i think also laugh o...
laugh cannot, cry also cannot,
so so so so pain....!!!!!
my leg 抽筋 ....
so unlucky.....
2 leng pain on the same time...
terus cannot stand...
wakong ahhhh...
malang nehx!
but i veli glad tat 2day still can train ball la...
my dream,
hope now i can do my best in my Studies and Basketball...
others i really dun wan to care so much leh....
I now juz will do the important thing only...
dun hope to waste time,
can play then play,
can serious then serious!!!
k la, i stop here lo....



p/s: Today is a glad day! I veli thank God tat today i pass my day with colourful... Today heard tat Juslee come back labuan le, but next week have to go back kk operation...Fathet Lord, hope u can continue guide him, bless him, protect him, fight against the sickness!!! He sure will good back le...Juslee, Jia you! Jia You! we will pray for u... I also wan to pray to God, i can jia you de train good the basketnall.. I hope i can do my best ! I know it need time, so i will be patient...Besides tat, i also wanna pray for all my frend who going to holiday, protect them wherever they go, have a safe journey, and can play happily..... AMEN.

2 comments:

佩欣 said...

tat 3 person,ponteng sekolah de..
gagaga~~

Michelle said...

haha, spell wrg my name!! lol