Thursday, May 1, 2008

Today is 1st of May..A new month..


I had been 4 days did not update my blog...hehe..maybe is busy, maybe is lazy..keke..either one lah... emm...i will briefly tell wat happened in this few days lah...

27-04-2008
Sunday...i met is a new frend from ivy.. Natalie and I bring him go breakfast..he drive lah..we still cannot drive..we when to ' FonG Kee' to eat...sau mai...yummy yummy...tq for him..coz he paid for us..we also got some fellowship lah..but also no talk so much...then we went back to church... then afternoon, is youth time!! hehe..quite ok lah..tat day shared about title is 'No greater Love' in John 15:13 ( Greater love has no one than this,than to lay down one's life for his friends.'.. then go jogging after youth..with fei ling... amazing..1st time i jogging can so long de..always jog a while then use walk liao...haha...lazy de me!! bu nen guai..this is my day!!!

28-30 April 208
As usual, go school, go tuitioon, bath, eat, and sleep...haha.... and the most important de is ' EXAM IS COMING" OH NO!!!... so scare o...I pary tat God will always besides me and guide me when study and exam...i will do all my best de...In the name of Jesus...AMEN


1-5-2008
1st of may leh!!! new month...new beginning...wuuuuu....plus is raining day!!! today morning, wake up at 8:30 something...coz 9;30 got chemistry ttn...then after ttn..i went to blue whale take my lunch...then went back home leh...nth special... exam is around the corner...i have to study hard more liao...sometimes i really lazy to study..but without study, i cannot get good result de...haizzzz.... jia you lah madeline kong!!! hehe.... k la, have to go revise my bio leh...dun like de subject...see u la...will be update aganin!!! What Is Love....???



1 comment:

Shi Wei said...

qiuuu yann~~
hahaha..
nvr tot tat u gt a blog~~
nice to c ur blog here.. lolx
neway.. i've link u~ ^^