Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday~~~ weee wee weeee

It is quite long no update blog liao lu~~
Wat problem nehx?
1. Computer get virus.
2. becoz of myself.
3. sengka go delete the virus de thing.
4. then simply go download virus thing.
5. hahaha.... all trouble i make myself.

this is y i cannot update my blog lo...
so sad nehxx... my own laptop cannot open internet..so sienzz man..
sometimes msn also cannot open one de...
really cham eh....
the only way,
i use my bro de pc write blog
juz AGAK say abot this last few week....
emm... three week exam...
i also have met some unhappy things...

1. He leave liao...haizzz...so sad...he go to kk for his further study...
What can i do? juz have to wait...hope u when there will study good good...
Jia you to u!! I will always remember u in my prayer... Miss and Wait



2. dunno y? is my wrong? wonder y? i will like tat...
is it will end like this?
i really dun hope to be....
i really care about our frendship....
but, i really dunno how to face this problem...
haizzz....is me DEGIL? Keras kepala?
dunnooo...My brain juz got ???????
hope one day, we can like last time,
got laugh, got smile..got talk...




hehe.....other days quite good la, nth special..
juz having difficult in exam...
i promise next time, i must do good good and good preparation for my exam...
Jia you!!!!!!!!

For today,
I m glad tat i can do my exam by myself..
although no finished all,
but i veli thank God, he really besides me...
he let me remember all i read,
i reallly happy that God beside me...
i will do my best at my next exam de..
although juz left 2 days and 2 subject,
i will do my best ya!!!!!!!
Out of time lu~~~
gonna go liao lu~~~
go bath and ttn...
see ya!!
will keep update de!!!!

Will show some photo...2molo!!
coz of some problem in my laptop,
gonna use my bro pc liao...

No comments: