Wednesday, May 21, 2008

moral value????

my cousin sis, viviana...we play webcam like orang gila!

I with cute cute bear

Special!


Tomyam..also my favorite food!!!


Today de title is: Moral Value,
: coz i like this word ...haha...sot sot de me!
Yeah!! today quite a smooth day...
everything go veli smooth...
my exam today is quite ok la,
although i know got some wrong liao..
but all i try my best liao,
so nth to regret...
sometimes ppl got mistake....
2molo left the last paper.
tat is Bio Bio Bio...
the hardesst subject....
same like sejarah :)...
sienzz de...
tat subject really no related with wat subject i take...
Hate it so much!!!!
after 2molo..
i will be free.....
but in holiday,
i have to study hard lo...
hmmm..
holiday is coming nehxx...
so happpy....
i can relax leh....
i go to kk...
with school trip,
quite fun de la i think...
but the most important is
can go shopping liao....
yahooo~~~
and can eat my favorite...
sushi sushi sushi

Today whole day in house...
boring leh...
study till i sleep...
coz of bio...
hehe....
and tired too...
k la, till here.......



p/s: I wanna oray for one of my friend, juslee...Lord, i pray tat his sick will recorver as soon...pray tat U will always beside him...and guide him...we will always beides u 2...and remember in our prayer...because we r one family! I also hope tat lord, u will bless my friend and i, will get better... I hope i can with her talk back, maybe i wrong, i'm sorry sorry sorry! but i really dunno how to open mouth..hope one day, we will like last time again? but i have the chance? hehe..


some pic to share.......

No comments: