Wednesday, July 22, 2009

只要快乐

Went to school as usual,
really do not have the mood go to school today,
went to school sleep for 3 period, because no teacher came in,
and my Pjk's teacher keep put aeroplane to us,
said what exam, Please wear ur Pj t-shirt...( luckily no wear wrong today)
Hmm.... today learn about math, is a interesting subject for me,
although it i did not score well in Math but at least no need to memorise so many things..
And I realise that I reallh poor in Malay.. How good if Malay suddenly cancel in Spm?
I will be crazy.. and History too... my poor subject.. need to memorise...deh~~
How about science? chemistry still ok, have lil interest,
but Biology.. dunno what is all talking about?
Thinking to skip school tomorrow, still wondering there is any talk for Spm students anot?
hehe
.. (evil smile)

No comments: