Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stomach Pain



This morning raining cats and dog,
luckily I went to school earlier,
if not i will be very wet...
Hm... today not really have teacher teach,
but I brought my exercise question to school,
to fill the time with some math questions...
I almost forgotten how to do those matrices, graph, or statistic...
I need to master it, because the question there is about 20 marks...
Oh no, I wan to learn it back all over again...
Hope that I can learn it faster and will not forget...
I also want to start revise Malay,
the novel.... Terminal Tiga and Seteguh Karang,
just do not know how to start it...
and the Antologi again.. DOINK!
many to revise...
Actually today have Akauan seminar,
but I chose to skip the Akaun seminar,
and my two of my dear naughty and disturb dear friends, Natalie and Kwang ling,

came to my house and 作乱,
kept telling my mum that asked me go,
but I say to my mum.
Madeline: the speaker in the dewan is bad like shit.. we even cannot hear the teacher said
what? and that seminar no guarantee I can get A'!

Mommy: Ok la, then no need go lah....
Madeline: hehe, ok! I will wake u up at 3:30 pm...
then my friends left, and I promised to wait them come back...
but then unluckily, I fell asleep...
because of menstruation tiredness,
I just wanted to rest, who knows...
when I rest on the bed, and I slept suddenly and quickly...
even i receive 15 miss calls, but I did not realized got people call me or rang!

When I woke up, my first thing was to sms them and back and tell them...

_______________________________________________

One more thing,

our Yang-dipertua Agong is coming to Labuan...
and it is only in front of my house!!!
They did so many preparation to welcome him to Labuan.....

WELCOME TO LABUAN....

3 comments:

❤Kwang Ling❤ said...

alar. excuses! i was sitting behind, i can hear very clearly what the speakers said. blek

Mad Mad =) said...

ha? last few days i seat behind, i totally cannot hear lo

natalie said...

haha..u know why??!??because u guys r busy talking so cant hear the people say...must concentrate mah..adui..or else then might be 'chao yi lang'..doink*