Tuesday, July 28, 2009

HERE END!




Ugly pic...


Today went to school as usual,
attended the SPM Malay talk,
speaker from mutiara and one from dunno where...
quite nice la, at least know how to answer now..
then we finished school at 12:30..
went back home a while and went to library with my friends..
Went to study, do some Malay questions...
then about about 5pm, then we go yam cha...
Thank my friends... hehe....
then went to a friend house,
and then went to sukan kompleks find the 2J...
(Jessica and Jesselton)
then I play the gym there... so called la, I do not know what that call...
then handed home... Just want to say thank.. cause I feel HAPPY...
At last, I made a desicion,
because I knew it was the answer....
Just hope everything will be allright...
and I, me, myself,
CONCENTRATE ON STUDY




No comments: