Saturday, July 11, 2009

Windy


Today wind blow strongly, and suddenly rain pour out..
I love the weather for today...
I just back from Akaun tutition,
I am waiting for FOOD! While waiting my busy father come back,
I updated the trip to KK... Last week skip one clas,
I realised that I had forgotten how to do? Trial exam is around the corner..
I should prepare now,
If not it will be very late....
I just do not have the heart to study,
I wan to do good,
I think the trial result can be use for register collage..
I want to work harder for my futher...
Going out.. Tata..Bye blog..

4 comments:

natalie said...

we study account together ler...i also need help...haih..we do many many question together k?

SOUl oF LIar said...

i also want can teach me in acc ma~~~

Mad Mad =) said...

hehe.... I need both of u help too..Ricky avon teach de leh... so geng liao!!

natalie said...

gao meng ahh....