Monday, July 27, 2009

Malay

IS it lucky or unlucky?
I'm choosen to attend...
'How to answer Malay exam paper talk'
only that it really can help me how to answer in SPM,
then I very thank for the teacher help...
there is some advantage and disadvantage:
Happy-
  • because I can back at 12pm something than back at 2:40 pm
  • hmm.. at least learn something benefits
  • can escape from bio class which is so boring...

Sad

  • because I am choosen, mean my malay is weak ( I admit)
  • I think will be very boring... need to hear the speaker talk
  • the sound system is bad.. I cannot hear nicely if it held in dewan...
but tomorrow have math, I
scare to miss math class.... I want to score that subject...
plus Trial exam is around the corner.... but luckily tomorrow only one period...
Hope tomorrow is a nice day for me!
I was hot like fire just now! not because of the weather,
is because of someone talk bullshit and cock,
and it was very so irritated...
CAN U PLEASE JUST SHUT UP YOUR MOUTH AND IF CAN DUN STEP INSIDE MY CLASS?
YOR ARE JUST IRRITATED! 不要把我惹火!
Siapa termakan cili dia terasa pedas...
*sound someone responeded...*

No comments: