Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Excited day!

Very happy today. One presentation is over. Left 2 more. Next week gonna be ECS presentation, which also like final examination. I'm going to do on healthy lifestyle. Tomorrow going to meet my tutor to do it better. I wish I can do well. Quite nervous because is alone, no one accompany anymore. But however, I need to do so, so cannot fear. God always with me I know! Besides that, today I went to Sushi King again, because of the promotion, this is the second time in this week, feel so great and full. Really so nice! I'm loving it, not MCD, but SUSHI KING! =) Now rushing Accounting report, gonna due next Friday and then ECS outline need to give tutor see tomorrow, and and and Malaysian Study exam going to pass up too next week. See! Everything come in 1... sadness. K la, that all..

Love, Madeline.

No comments: