Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Presentation




I'm nervous like her now.. I now preparing the script for tomorrow Accounting presentation. My first time here present with an opening speech! Abit nervous, because I have no confident, and people not really can understand what I'm talking. But still, i need to do my best. I know God always there helping me! I sure can do it! after that then can enjoy. I wish the presentation come fast, and end fast. I just wish I can do my best to this project. We are introduce our fashion clothing. THEE.. My favorite if u know me well. I hope everything goes well. So wish that Malaysian study class will cancel, but impossible la. I damn HATE Malaysian Study. Is kinda waste of time! What can do, I'm a Malaysian, I think every collage need too.. Fine! All the best to myself.. =)

1 comment:

g_sooyee said...

it was done and over =D no worries la,we're one team,support support you