Monday, October 18, 2010

Happy and also =( day..





Firstly, I wanna to wish Andrew Happy birthday again here... He is the birthday boy for today, we celebrated with him in school and we went out again in afternoon for sushi, since sushi having great PROMOTION! I'm a fans of sushi king. I love SUSHI so much... Having fun with my classmate... Play all we can today, because we going to start busy again from tomorrow. Damn sad! =( Wish everyone of us having fun eat and chit-chat and shopping. And yeah, happy happy! I finally bought a ankle boot in my life. The feeling is so great, because normally the size of my leg is unavailable in market. TOO HUGE!! Have fun today really! LOVE!

The reason why I am upset is today our Economic exam paper had given back. When I see my result, my heart was heartbreaking. I dun expect this result, because i work hard for it, but still cannot manage it, but I know my wrong too, because I did not check properly, or read properly. I will double check again next time. I dun hope the same mistake happen twice. But I still thank God for the result! I know i done my best. Just let it be. Thanks for Natalie for the advice. Heart her so much. You know that. Hahahahaha...

Going to work hard for these few weeks... All presentation is coming in real soon..
This wednesday gonna be our Accounting Presentation! Our group is selling Forever 21! Wish we can do well! Jia You! and to the others too..

Bye,
Love Madeline

3 comments:

Andrew Wong said...

madeline....dun sad....and i am happy on that day too^^ >.<.... i hope ur phone can be back soon...n dun sad with ur econs....do better on ur "cat shit" hahahah....u know that... ^^ and ur final can be good too....but...i am really proud of u...i=i didnt expect u to memorise all the economic de definition... >.<....i shock...but...at the same time...i am happy too....u get different from sem 1...but maybe....ur sem 1 also work so hard as this...and i didnt know coz i not yet know u so much.....WELL....tks to you...and GOD BLESS U ALWAYS>>> i will pray for u and 2C4 too^^

Mad Mad =) said...

Hehehehe.. andreww terima kasih! you r the always geng geng one in my heart!! too geng liao! I will also pray for everyone too! Jia you!!

Andrew Wong said...

hahahaha.... you are welcome^^ u now is my assistant ^^ hehehe... A very good welcome to my COMMUNICATION presentation. ^^