Monday, October 25, 2010

Today is not a day for me!

Today, I really feel something no right.
I was so unhappy today.

1. Early morning class, been ask question by my tutor, and I could not answer with a good answer. How damn! from very good drop two column to average, I prepare well, but then still get this mark. When the moment he ask me the question, my heart just like stop for a while! and feel like what, what should I answer, you normally dun ask like this, and feel that you are bias, and you let me feel that I duno what to do.

2. Do Accounting project, I have no idea how to do put the excel thing to the Microsoft word. Still in progress, hope that can do a nice one.

3.After SY, Wen Zhi and I done compile all the thing, we went back to school to find teacher, to ask is it the correct way or not? but my tutor is not in.

4.Wanted to find my ECS teacher, she also not in, need to ask about tomorrow presentation. but she is not in. =( I'm worried about tomorrow, is 40% presentation, I dun hope to screw all things up!


I want to thanks Soo Yee for helping me to complete my presentation, she going to be my assistant, who help me distribute paper, my exercise model and the good thing is give everyone a drink of orange juice. I just hope everything will be fine tomorrow.
God, I pray that You will always beside me, lead me to talk to my classmate and tutors well, have a fluent English, which I do not have, and take away my shame and fearful heart. Bless me in everything tomorrow. Amen.

No comments: