Wednesday, November 3, 2010

依依不舍

Opsss, after all my busy assignment, I should appear here, but too busy to watch movie, so lazy to write already. Today when I boring think of what month is today, just realize already November. NOVEMBER!!! So fast already November already.. Time passed really fast like the rocket... I wish to go back home, I also wish to stay here because this sem really make me more happy than the first sem and is memorable, because I have friends. The first sem I did not have friends, maybe i shy,hehehe.. so always go school, then back home. If got meeting, just stay a while, then faster back home just as Soo Yee told me. Last time I did not mix with them.. But now, totally different, I with all of them are so good already start from the sem, we always together, and started to form group work together. The reason why I last sem did not mix with them, because I fear, my first time away from home, so I want to go back home fast. When I heard what Soo yee tell me about how am I last time, I feel so funny. Now, I am different, I mix and talk lot. Become the real me! But one thing I still struggle, before I came here, people also say me sha, I now come here, people also say me sot sot de.. 张的那么高,还像小孩子.. Hehehehe.. Duno when my childish style when can change... We not going to meet each another for 3 months lo... Hope that when we come back, we are still like this sem, play together, eat together and laugh together. =) Going to appreciate the time left. Exam also around the corner! Going to work hard, to have a flying color results!
I still have my Econ case study presentation next week, hope everything will go well.. Hope Steafan will not ask us hard question, hope that he will good to us, give us good mark, 我的分数已经被你弄底了,dun pull down my marks again.. Please. done for today blogging, going to prepare my point for tomorrow meeting with my group-mates, I love them.

No comments: