Friday, November 12, 2010

Actually I Have Feeling!








My title look like I am angry, but the truth is I'm not angry at all! My feeling is refer to the Sem is going to end like this. Today is our last class, the real class, not including the revision class. Today while we are taking picture all around, I feel I feel my heart is so unhappy. I feel that I am leaving other people, some people going to study abroad, some I cannot see her again! Sigh! I love the moment with all my classmate even-thou we are not that close yet but I do love all of them. They bring memories to me, the let me feel the life of Uni life. I appreciate it so much. I love the way they are. I feel crying. We are going to separate one day, I hope everyone do well in future and happy happy!

p/s: my phone is back, damn happy.

No comments: