Thursday, November 4, 2010

忽然的奇怪

Well, today my first point going to be LeeRoy!! Hehehehe... I am am am so happy finally have the chance to take picture with him, because he is presenting his presentation, so take this chance to take picture with him... He is really a friendly and funny guy.. I like his attitude and his gentle too.. I happy also because this is one of my wishes too, to have a friend with a black guy. and I have a picture with him! Will be a memorable day! I know I m SOT and CRAZY, but is cool to have a friend like him. Hey, wassup?? Hehehehehe... I am crazy!!



He is the man!


This is the video that he teach us how to dance African dance! He is damn cute!
Sorry to make your head pain, for the video is other side! =)

After class, then have lunch and then continue with my group economy case study meeting. Met so many problem, it is really complicated, but I think nothing will hidden us to make this right! I wish there is no obstacle in this presentation.. this is the last presentation, and I want to make it good. Wish nothing wrong on that day, God give me wisdom on how to present well to my lecturer. After a long meeting, then we actually wanted to play Frisbee,, but at the end, we r playing monkey catch ball game! because we shy and do not know how to play.. Hehehe.. funny le! I think I might be too tired, no mood at all for the whole meeting, feel like explode! Hope everything goes well! =) God bless everything in my life, He is the main power in my life!

Tomorrow will be a good day.. KFC with classmates and a lecture, and I can meet LULU, my lovely sis, I can feel Labuan now!

No comments: