Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Economic Make Me Down!

Exam is real coming soon. Its next week, and i start my revision. I do not want to be last minute and regret. I had promise myself not to open the computer, because once I open the laptop, I will automatically log in into face-book and waste a lot of time there. But I cannot make it. I failed to do that, it is weird if I did not log in to face book. My mission failed. But what can I do is to work hard. Today woke up, then go to school website, and log in to moodle to see any lecturer have put the internal mark yet. When I log in my first thought is economic, because actually I really like this subject and I really do my best on this subject but I realize even thou I put so much effort, my mark is still that low. I am really disappointing, this make me cannot concentrate on my revision at all. How come the mark so low? Haih. I really think about it. I care. but things cannot change, I really need to work hard on the final. Luckily is pass, if not I am going to die. I need to eat the book. I wish the final can help me to score.