Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Last day for tomorrow.

Unbelievable tomorrow going to be the last day of exam,
but I have two papers, Malaysian study and Commerse Math.
I have no idea what to read for Malaysian study, I just aim for pass.
I dun really like to read history since I was young, it is really suck because we need to memories those people name. And that does not use when we come out. Ok, its fine for primary and secondary. But university also need to study Malaysian Study. It is so crap. While Commerse Math, teacher have expectation on me, but I do not know I can reach the target or not. After tomorrow, I am going to be free. I am going to play liao, do not need to face the book anymore. And until the next year. Truly, I am going to miss my friends here. They are adorable.
Ok, I need to go now. Two papers left, I need to do my best too.

Love,Madeline.

No comments: