Saturday, October 23, 2010

Experience

Today wasn't a happy day for me. Because finally I get the call for the KL phone shop, which repair my handphone. I do not know whose wrong and who should I blame, but I just know know, the KL people keep think that she is an angel, which help me solve my problem, but the problem does not solve. and I wasted RM150 to repair the phone, but you cannot solve the problem. And now you told me that the money cannot give back, so take back again? I need to wait how long Miss? i waited for so long, borrowing people phone, but u told me give back again and check for me again? what if the problem cannot solve? the money you still have it? mean that I just give the money for no reason. I'm so regret. I angry not because the phone cannot fix it, I angry because I make trouble to my Mum, I'm feel sorry to her. she need to take le, test le, then spoilt again, give back again. And she paid the money with no good service. How come? How come? Please fix it faster and give me back, the we PEACE k?

p/s: I almost scolded the people for not responsible on this matter!

No comments: