Thursday, January 8, 2009

Bad day for Me! and funny too...

Today went to school as usual,
hehe.. but then just stepped into school,
gave teacher caught already, because late to school..
I tot teacher did not see me! because there is another two boys late too...
I'm sorry to the teacher, then the teacher saild to me,
He said: ' Kamu Madeline kan? Rumah kamu bukan dekat saja meh? kenaapa masih mau lambat, esok saya mau tunggu kamu di pintu, tengok kamu? ' then i smile smile only...then ask me went back to class....
Luckily the teacher no scold me, GG.. if is the another one, sure say so much already one!
I admitted is my wrong! Try my best don't want late to school liao..
I woke up late today! So pai seh!
Then went to class...
As usual study only lo....
but then when it was recess,
something happened again...
SEE!!!!



I went to buy curry mee!
The plastic bowl is very dirty...
so i just use one handd to hold that bowl...
On that time, i never think of the bowl will fall...
I just thinking that the curry don't make my hand dirty then can already!
Suddenly, the plastic bowl fell from my hand....
And make my school uniform dirty...
so Unlucky one dE! so pai seh!! when i walk also need to fold up my baju kurung...
My shoes also dirty! So pity! but funny leh... I think this my first shy experience in school!
That all for today!!! Going to do my homework again..
Rumusan, synopsis my Malay novel, Malay presentation, Add math, Moral essay for Spm, and more and more...Stop here!!!
Lastly, I wanna wish my Good cousin Happy birthday, Norman...

9 comments:

江弟弟 said...

WOO~~~ its u drop the curry ~~
y fang tze get scold by the canteen aunty??? hahahaha

lauwy said...

i'm extremely interested to see how you hold a bold with one head =)

got pictures? hehe...

Mad Mad =) said...

Fonman- Is me who drop the curry mee... not Fang tze lah.. the aunty where got scold him la.. Is him 38 38 there with the girl... wakaka... pai seh o me...

Lauwy- hehe, what interested? u drop and u will know... using the method i said in the blog.. go and try it...wakaka

missFeliciaKongChiuYin said...

Wah sei yen.........
I think you must be missing me too much ba!!! wakakakaka
Pity oh.

Mad Mad =) said...

haha...not funny! miss u till spill meh? siao de

lauwy said...

u said with ur head... until u change it awhile ago.. haha..



i oso wrote bold instead of bowl.. oops.. =P

Richmond Cheow said...

No comment?????







Fine fine...i know what you're thinking...
I know i know..I've already commented...lols
so..i'm just gonna take this time to say.....
I MISS MALAYSIAN CURRY!!!!!!!
I LOVE MALAYSIAN CURRY
MALAYSIAN FOOD ROCKS!@#$%^&*


ok..bye..

enfeeliew said...

alalala.....sweetie...how's your next day of school then with the curry school shoes or ?? haha....

Mad Mad =) said...

haha... luckily i still have a spare school shoes... so unlucky that day.. think of it also will laugh.. really teruk o me