Friday, January 23, 2009

Stem ma Hair!




Today went to Sunflower stem my hair as tomorrow I'm going to Miri.
I am so excited. Just left how many hours then the day has come.
Gonna spent my Chinese new year with shopping, people go visit house, but mine different one.
After finished stem my hair, then went to yam cha with my friends they all..
Then go uk again for lunch cause after that i have tuition. I am such a good girl, still go tuition.
I saw something disgusting thing. I saw two guy, one is very handsome, but they were GAY. How come got this thing happend in front of me. They touched here touched there.Oh no... Forget about it lah... Then when is two already, then we went to ttn. When we reached to tuition, we started to discuss about one mutiara teacher that happpend yesterday at merentas desa. Scary lah when i heard it. Actually i knew it yesterday cause someone said already. So many thing happened one de. Happy chinese new year to all of YOU!

2 comments:

natalie said...

lol..u all no sch meh?so syok ah...go ai mei n yamcha...no call me de...hai me 1 ppl at home makan makan saja..dun say abt the 'crazy' thing liao..i'm scare!!!

Mad Mad =) said...

haha... dun scare ya! i heard it also so scary lah... u see all a? I'm going to miri 2molo lo~ u go school juga... i sms kwang ling also and said u r there