Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Guitly=内疚

Today,
I done a stupid choice.
I'm really guilty to a person..
I am so sorry... I made a wrong decision, I know I am wrong already...
Hope you can forgive me although you do not know.. Keke.
Sorry so so much...
However, I still felt very guilty lah....

4 days again, Chinese new year is coming.
I'm going to Miri.
This is the second time I no celebrate Chinese new year in Labuan.
Going to visit my sister in Miri who is alone there.
Pity my sister. Wakaka..
When she see this post, she will kill me.. :)
OK, gonna prepare for my chemistry tuition later.

Before I end my post, I wanna say to Natalie.
Be strong, God always with you. Do your best. Jia you.
I support u deep inside my heart. Love you.
Ciao.

1 comment:

natalie said...

haha..so touch o me..thankz my dear~~~will 'run' my very best tml!!!!arghh...SOS@#$%&^(*()