Thursday, January 29, 2009

On 27.01.2009
Early in the morning, went out to have breakfast...
Forget to take the Nasi lemak picture..
My sis brought us there! Sedapnya
After that, we went to people house visiting..


(Found this cute biscuit)

We were so tired and went back home for charging.
I learn two song from a primary 5 years old small Mei mei..
Cause we need to continue at night..
One thing I need to mention,
Miri people put firework like no need money one de!
They can put when they like.. I think almost everyday I see ppl put firework..
not only a while one, I think longer than Labuan Dataran one!
Geng! At night, I went to my uncle cousin house... Also put.. about one hour put the firework!
Quite enjoy.. so many food eat again!



(Lightening)* I wan to take the cute car.
_______________________

On 28.01.2009
About 10am something went out from house,
cause my sister have to go to study.
We went to shopping centre, Fu Li Hwa(Bouleverd) then Bintang mall, and visited some father friend house.. and I finally play Wii... so funny... I kept laughing when my bro played.

No comments: