Friday, January 16, 2009

Merentas Desa Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Labuan( Updated)






This morning my school had merentas desa.
I woke up 5 something in the morning,
is consider very early for me,
normally i wake up at 6:30 am,
wait for the pengumunan just go to school.
I waked up so early because the paper wrote 6:30 will be start the menrentas desa.
When i went there, almost 7 something just start... Silly one de!
Ask us 6:30 must be there, but then started so late.
So gek eh! Hm... overall ok lah..
This is my 2nd year joining this activity.
My 1st time was in form 1, and the last time were in form 5.
Keke. Escape three years.( Thank for who remind me) keke

Thank God for everything.. No heard any injure, just saw some girl wan pengsan pengsan like that, I am so strong... wakaka.. Thank God that I am so strong. Em... I walk quite fast already. All my friends was behind me. Because I wanna go back home. My leg is so pain and tired. And I dun have key back home. Luckily my mum still at house. Have a wonderful day la... I will update some picture soon. Now, my brother wanna use computer for GAME. Have to let them. Is THEIR turn to play. Thank God






K, xoxo... Post soon....



( Madeline)

5 comments:

natalie said...

haha..run fast fast then get get num mah...wanna u accompany me for the peringkat negeri de ler....SOBZZZ

❤Kwang Ling❤ said...

three years la ah moi.. three months?! ==

Kai Xin@ShayLee said...

nt 3 months is 3 YEARS!!!

Mad Mad =) said...

sorry... i change already.. pai seh

missFeliciaKongChiuYin said...

Haiyoyo, Natalie you better don ask her to accompany you to run le... you see her pics, everyone run in front, she still able to take pic of everyone's back... so you can imagine how slow she run..

SURE take NUMBER 1# *count from behind ar~ ^^