Monday, April 21, 2008

21 April 2008...

1stly, i wanna wish my friend Happy birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MOSES...hehe...

Today everything is quite ok, God had answer my prayer.. everything is ok... Today juz hava many homework to do, and 2 ttn, so busy nehxx.. no time for me to sleep at afternoon.. Today, suddenly keep beg my mom buy a bicycle to me o..I really hope i can own a bicycle o..haizz..but my mum how also dun let me buy... I wanna pray hard for it.. I really like bicycle so much..


I go read a ppl blog, haizz..i really feel like wanna forgive, but my heart is really hard to forgive him, he hurt me so deep, he make me and my frend have a gape, he make me cry, he make me wei nan, he told me no frend do, he make me sad, he really make me hard to forgive him, i think this is the 1st time, is hard to let me forgive a ppl... actually for me, i really veli easy forgive a ppl, coz i will juz think tat is a small thing, so no need to care so much..but this time, veli different! haizzz.. i M sorry too..maybe i also got wrong, but something u r wrong, but u taught u r right... i really also hope tat i won lost u this frend, but is late.. is veli late..i already lost u this friend... regret also no use...


ok la, Tomorrow, i only need to school for half day only...wooo~ it is fun man.. got some visitor from other country here to visit labuan..and our school interact club is involve too.. can meet some frend from other school..is veli happy too...and also got 11 student, from there, australlia, hehe...
ok la, today is quite short... becoz bz and nth happened too today.. i gtg lo, going to bath.. got chemistry ttn today!!....

1 comment:

IvJoy said...

been reading your blog.. how come avday also sad day oh? aiyo.. is God trying to say someting to u? maybe is time to be quiet and listen to Him. He must be talking there.. SMILE dear..God is a Joyful God and so is His lovely child. You are SUNSHINE.. so u gotta live like one. leave everything to Him and worry no more. many of us wan our frens to change but do u know God wans us to be the Good Fren..so dun expect others but be THE ONE. so.LAUGH OUT LOUD. for GOD IS LOVE.. luvya..