Sunday, April 20, 2008

Is SUNDAY!!

IS SUNDAY!!! haha...today is quite a happy day and quite a nervous day...hehe..y happy nehx? coz is sunday..time to go to church!! go church give me a feeling tat, 'i m safe'...hehe...nervous leh? hmm..is coz i got Postal Quiz today!! I had revise start from Monday-Friday..sorry coz juz like no prepare de.. Forgive me Lord..hehe...While waiting Ivy come and fetch me this morning, then i still keep read read read, so that i can get good result, I really hope i can get good result de.. dun wan fail.. I still remember last year, my result juz only 38% marks, so low..and it was Fail man... so sad... so I have a target this year, the result must be higer than last year one dE! hope can do it... Almost 9;30, then ivy reached my house, and we go to church...


Hahaha, today is Bishop preaching...He is really cute and funny...always make joke one de.. His sermon is taken from ( Luke cp 5 vs 1-11) After church service, then had lunch with my family at 'Ah Ban' haha.... my mind juz thinking of the postal quiz only..really scared eh.. then keep take out the book of acts and see see see, hehe... after finished my lunch, then back home..also keep read, really too nervous!! haha.... i also got pray to God, peace my mind, so that i won tat 'Luan'.. then i take a short break..then is the time to exam leh.. I take my exam in my bk teacher house, when i get the exam paper..i was blank, but slow slow, then think back something..then started to do... i was veli gek of one thing, that is the name of the garden that God make for Adam, haizzz...i forget wat the name already.. i go put Elden...the answer actually is Eden, haizz..coz of one L..haha....nvm la, past liao..still got next year..hehe...


When it is 4:30, then i went to my acc ttn..class tambahan.. coz May exam is coming soon..hehe...today learn about buku tunai, i keep confused about the PENGHUTANG & PEMIUTANG...hehe..so blur..confuse!! but still ok la.. After ttn, then went to millimewah and back home... Then have my dinner outside again... Then when i think back i got wat homework to do, i juz reliased tat i have many homework havent done yet!!! haha...form 4 really become veli busy liao... Hope to have a good rest!

p/s: I thank God for today, tat i have a wonderful day..the postal quiz is past, although i really got many 'chu xin', but i try my best already... I m sorry for what i had done in daily life if i do wrong, forigve me Lord. Juz wanna say, THANK God for everything!!!!!

No comments: