Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Is me think to much?

wuuuu... I really person like to delay..hehe..actually wanna started write at 3pm after my lunch. Have maggie as my lunch leh, long time no eat maggie liao. Say back to the main point, i feel tired then go rest while waiting my mom wake up go to utama jaya..hehe... at utama jaya , it is very scary leh, i heard like got the boom sound ( dit dit dit dit dit dit ) like wanna explode liao de sound o...then when my mum wanna pay for the bil, the kaunter suddenly like sot sot de...like no electrical..tot wat nehxxx...scare myself only de..pai seh eh.

Today wake up late lo, actually wanna wake up at 5:30 so tat i can make my breakfast to school de, but no manage to wake up, 6:30 juz wake up, gek sei.. I really xi guan wake up tat late liao, already put alarm clock already, but stilll tat late wake up, really cham de me..must change this atitude liao...

Then went to school lo, haizz...still feel the feeling insides my heart....wat happened to myself? say i left out also no ngam, say they left out me, also no ngam, haizz...dunno lah...juz be myself lah..interpendence, when wanna go anywhere, they also won wait de, i think even no noticed me are not there.. if me, i will wait for them, keep ask where r them? but me for them, like not in their eye, i wat also dunno de... I can help them so much, can hear their xin shi, advice them, but, did they ever think about me? they never pay attention on me? i can laugh laugh laugh with friends, but also have a time is sad, and veli down de time, but u all abit also noticed, i really care friend so mcuh, Today and yesterday, i think is the time i less talk with them.. this is becoz i really hard to face them? i suddenly like no topic wanna talk with them... sometimes even like got thing hidding... i also dunno lah... No one understand my feeling? I feel veli ..... nothing to describe! haizz... Fan Fan Fan!!!
( I really had heard something when she talk with him, but the ignore!) maybe i think so much?
Is it all because 'I THINK TOO MUCH'....




My prayer: Father Lord, plsss heal my heart, i really need a friend to accompany me in my life...friends is very important, y i will feel so hurt, y i have this feeling Lord, while seeing other friends can better than me with my friends, i really feel very ( xian mu) Y their friendship can that good? haizzz...take away my sadness in my heart Lord.. In the name of Jesus, AMEN.

1 comment:

Silly Filicia said...

hey, jie jie always there to hear your heart word. Dont worry. Though got a bit "yok ma", but it's sincere.. Nothing is better than the love of family.