Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Learn how to write a blog!

Wahhhh...finally i can do my own blog..but my english is veli broken lah..haha...
seeing so many ppl makes blog and write their daily life intersting thing or special thing, and can see ppl write their feeling in their blog, i also feel is the TIME to make a blog for myself, so tat everything happy or unhappy thing, i can write here, so tat my heart will feel better.... Past few days, feel feel feel veli unhappy, i also dunno wat happened to myself..maybe i think too much or wat lah...Madeline ah, dun think so much..think positif..pls pls pls...Lost a frend! I think frend is more important in my life.... Its true man!
Wanna share about yesterday, i dun hava skool leh...so happy..have holiday, can rest more and play more!! keke... i went to meet up with my zs, haha...have a nice talk, big business lah!! wakaka... Juz wanna say..everyone have different kind of thinking...but my zs have remind me alot of thing, we muz care wat ppl think, is more important, but i feel i really hard to do it, coz i dun wan to think so much, so tat i won think more. If i think more, then my mind will veli veli veli de blur blur..blur blur like sotong..also she taught me too..wakaka..funny de ivy! then after tat, ivy bring me,happy and viviaba to her mum's shop to take lunch, wuuu...yummu yummy..love there de good eh... Then after we finished our lunch, we had a small talk a while, then happy talked talked about something tat remind me, we must OBEY the word of God.. When on the way back home, keep think and think...hehe... Then suddenly think of sunday overcomer de sharing, i think i really need to pray and to let God show me his way..haizzz...
For today nehx, at school, haizzz...kinda sad man!! i think is the thrid time liao...keep happening in me..dunno is i think so much or wat..as i tell my one frend, i tell her..i m sad, keep have those undescribe feeling... Is me left out or they left out me? FRIEND!! I think friends really importat to me, but we dunno which frend is really trusted or no? i really confused! Y i cannot live a happy day with friend...i really hard to face them... Maybe is i think to much..i also hope i think so much... I got best frend, but they r no same skool with me lo, sadness...they dun even noticed i am behind of them!! haizzz...
p/s: (FRIEND) True good friends are hard to find, difficilt to leave and impossible to Forget!
A friend is someone we turn to when our spirits need a life.
A friend is someone we treasure for our friendship is a gift.
A friend is someone who fills our lives with beauty, joy, and grace.
And makes the world we live in a better and happier place.
Friends, you and me.. You brought another friend...
And then there were three.. We started our group...
Our circle of friends...there's no beginning or end....
This touches me!!!!
Friendships are like flowers,
They grow with time and can,
Stem into something very beautifu.
If u don;t take care of them,
They will wilt away...
Let ur friends know how special
they are today and everyday of your like...
Friendship really like a flower..once each of them hurt someone or fight or no take attension on them , they will hurt their feeling and they will veli unhappy and feel down, juz like a flower tat is wilt.. a die flower! Tat wat i know!!!

No comments: