Thursday, April 17, 2008

A veli Sad day for me! (17 April)

Time go very fast, is the Third day i post My blog... Yesterday night, i was hard to sleep..still thinking all the problem that i had faced this few days... I pray tat God can give me a new day when i wake up.. I really hope when i wake up, it will have a new life for me! I can happy happy go to school, nth to worried so much. In the morning when i wake up, after brush teeh, clean face, change uniform, i was telling myself tat, must have a great smile, so tat, when i go to school, can juz like nth happened....


In the morning when i go to school, i was asked and adviced by my one friend, telling me wat the right and wrong, what should i do... Early in the morning, it had came across a big rain to me only... I just tahan, but at last, also haizzz...really ambressing, i told myself, if i cry, i will lost, and represent i'm weak.. What thing nehx? Yesterday night b4 i sleep, when finding my friend list, suddely saw a guy msn personal msg wrote something that let me angry, ( Not she dun wan me, is because i dun wan play the game, say himself wei da again, oh no, 1st time saw u guy like this, haizzz..really juz think of himself..One word- SELFISH)... But my friends really dun understand me, think i got wrong, is who started this thing 1st? Do u all know what i m thinking? Everyone have different kind of point on doing any decision, what u had told me, i understand, but u all never ask me? u wil say i never told u all, but haizz..if i told u all, u all juz will tell me is i did not say clearly, really dunno how to say, this also one of the reason i really cannot communicate with u all. Nan dao the guy No wrong ma?


In school, I know tat everyone say my face veli 'DARK', i think this is the 1st time i like this, last time de me, not like this, is always laugh laugh laugh one de, ppl also say me siao siao de, but this few days, i think i really like changed to another person, a scary person...Somehow i can know some friend is really, haizzz.. do ppl do so "jia"...(A Boy) really know his true person is how.. God helped me, peace my mind, i wan a peaceful mine.. I reallly dun wan to think so much.. I wan to study good good, for my exam now!! In the name of Jesus, AMEN! Everytime i will juz wait for the time to go back home, so i won feel so stress! In school, Veli stress man! haizzz...


Then afternoon, when to bk class stand for Bible Knowledge Class, long time din go le, manage to talk with one best friend about my problem, my heart also feel ok ok liao, then i cool down myself and started the class...learn alot bible knowledge and story, hehe... i also manage to play with jed jed, aunty's son...so kawaii de..hehe...


p/s: I thank God, i stil have those friend that veli care me, although not tat closed, Thank all of them so much and veli much..Thank god that i still have some friends....

No comments: