Saturday, April 19, 2008

For ( 18 April 2008 )


This is wat i drink in qq, its cup is veli special.. the taste is good ( Ice Lemon Tea)


Haha...yesterday was kinda bz la..no manage to update my blog..emm..let me think back 1st.. Hmm, in school that day quite ok la, nth special, i found that there are still many friend care about me.. I m so sorry, always give u all see black face.. haizz... God, i found out, it hard to forgive a ppl, that hurt me so much.. haizz..



Afternoon, decided to go excersice one de, but haizzz..after eating my lunch with my family, then feel got abit lazy already, feel wanna be 'pig' leh, got wat i mean? gg... when i went back to home, suddenly see viviana( mY cousin) say she is going today!! 8:50 flight lagi tu..adeh deh..i terus phone her lo, then say y like this y like that? haha...then we come out have some last fellowship b4 she go to kl..hehe... chat alot too lah... we went to qq have our yam cha..keke.. tx for belanja us..but actually is we yang belanja de u de..pai seh pai seh..next time la, faster come back.. Wanna say sorry here, night cannot go airport send u, i m sad actually... a laughter ppl go again..hahahaha...



At night leh, watch tv..after watch tv till 10 o clock, then i went back to my room, then i continue to read the book of acts, becoz this sunday is have a exam, postal quizz... wuuu... really scary, but i really hope i can get good result, i will do my best to finish all.. and undersrand it, coz i miss a lot a lot of class...so tat, haha....then after tat, chatting a while lah, then, when it is almost 12 liao i think, then i go to bed to sleep.. because next day have acc ttn... four hours o... x.x ..haha...night night..zzzz

No comments: