Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy day!!


( It nice)

early in the morning wake up le, no school aso have to wake up so early..8 o clock i wake up jor..hehe...coz haveing a acc ttn..four hours... In ttn, feel veli tried o..keep wanna to sleep, but i stil can listen to wat teacher teach lah.. It is hard, but is fun too lah..interesting ya!! After finish ttn, then go uk with my friend..like long time no go out liao...hehe...After that, still got one Bi ttn lah...u see!! sei mou? wakaka...till 6 o clock..






After my daddy fetch me, then i rush to my room, wanna change shirt or wat, coz going to church..for induction service of rev wong by Bishop.. I am happy to see Bishop, his sharing is cool and funny...always make ppl laugh one de..keke... KONG Xi rev.david wong... i borught a new t shirt, i like it so much...super like..i like the bear bear hehe..i show u the picture upstair de...k la, gtg..will update de..






No comments: